Why Might You Need Professional Help with Resume Screening Software?
When you send off your job application package, it will contain many different documents such as a cover letter, letters of recommendation, personal statement and so on but the most important of the lot will be your resume. Your first priority should be to ensuring it is completed to the highest standard and is a positive reflection of all your related qualifications and skills. Resume screening software is able to help with this process by carefully scanning through your CV and comparing it against keywords which are found in the job description. The resulting resume analysis will then leave you with a comprehensive display of how weak yours is when used with auto track systems.
The resume scoring process that is used by all auto track systems will then weed out the lesser matched ones so that they will, in all likelihood never even get seen by human eyes and is why many people choose our experts to help increase their chances of getting to the interview stage. We can provide you with free resume checker so that it exactly matches the job description to include keywords that will most likely to be scanned for. Our resume optimization process ensures that you will have every chance to score high and have a person look at what you can offer.
How Does Resume Tracking Software Actually Work?
Before you can figure out how to craft a resume that scores high when being scanned, it’s helpful to first learn what information is being searched for.
Resume screening software is quite simple despite all the complexities involved in the process:
- First, the software removes all formatting from the resume and scans for specific keywords and phrases.
- Next, the resume tracking system sorts through the content and splits it into individual categories:
- Contact information
- Work experience
- Lastly, much like an online search engine works, the employer’s list of desired skills and keywords are matched against the results of the resume to determine your potential value to the organization. Resumes are scored and those with the highest relevance to the employer’s specified keywords and phrases combined with your years of experience will be moved up for further review. In the end, the software simply places a score against each resume to determine which candidates are most suitable to move up the ladder for a person to review.
List of Open Source Resume Screening Software to Help You
There are many online and downloadable solutions to helping you get through the resume scoring process.
While some are better than others, as with all things, we have provided a list of free to use tools that can help with the overall process:
- Our very own free and easy to use resume tool that will help with your resume optimization by comparing keywords used in the job description against the content in your CV.
- Jobscan – this tool asks you to copy and paste both the job description and your resume so it can compare each for a match. This tool focuses on comparing the hard skills listed in the job description with those in your resume
- OpenCATS is a free and open source, full-featured, web-based applicant tracking system, or ATS. It helps you manage the complete recruitment life-cycle from business development through finalizing a placement.
- CandidATS (Candid Applicant Tracking System) is a free, full-featured, web-based applicant tracking system. It helps to manage the complete recruitment cycle from taking job orders and sourcing candidates through candidate selection, submission, and hire.
We Offer Professional Resume Tracking Software Assistance
By providing you with the best team of experts available, we are confident that we can provide the highest quality help with any resume screening software that may be in use through our online website. Our experts are all fully qualified with many years of experience and understand all the latest recruitment trends that many resume tracking systems use today. Our services are completely guaranteed to your complete satisfaction and so that we retain your custom for all future needs. Let us know if you need a well-written ATS friendly resume template.