Why Might You Need Our Professional ATS Friendly Resume Templates?
Your resume is one of the most important documents that you will need if you want to be successful in getting that vital interview and needs to be written in such a way as to get the attention of a potential employer and make them want to find out more details about you. However, employers receive so many applications for every job they advertise now so they are increasingly using applicant tracking systems (ATS) to help with the workload. By using ATS friendly resume templates, you increase your chances of getting past these software-based systems. They use an advanced search engine optimization resume; resumes are scanned in and keywords which are used in the job description are searched for to find the best-suited applicants.
Many people find it difficult to create a resume that is effective for both a candidate tracking system and a hiring manager to look through, relying instead on the pre-formatted ones contained within their word processor. By using these templates however which only lists rather basic skills, you decrease your chances of ever getting chosen to attend an interview. This is why many more people are choosing services such as ours for the best help with producing ATS friendly resumes. By using our ATS friendly resume templates, we can almost guarantee that near perfect matches on the candidate tracking system which greatly increases your chances of selection for interview. It could be also helpful for you to use a professional resume screening software.
Expert Help with How to Format Resume for Candidate Management Systems
It can be difficult for many people to get the balance right when trying to create their own resume and with so many experts online today all giving different advice on what should be included, it can get pretty frustrating at times. While some of these experts may have good intentions, they generally lack knowledge of the latest recruitment trends and resume keyword checker that is included in most ATS systems and miss out vital information.
To help you, our experts who are all specialists within the recruitment industry have put together the following guide which includes ATS friendly resume tips to save you from spending hours going from one useless search result to another.
Check them out:
- Get hold of a great ATS friendly resume template from us before you do anything.
- Don’t include personal information such as age, gender, marital status, photographs, or references on the résumé unless they are specifically asked for.
- Organize your résumé so that it is easy to read and comprehend. Use a single font that makes it easy to read with 1” margins all around.
- Do not include any false or misleading information on your résumé.
- Demonstrate your accomplishments. Explain how you were able to improve a process, save money or other specific result. If you raised funds, including the amount. If you tutored students, indicate how many and how often. Potential employers want to know the specifics of your achievements.
- Don’t include information about high school unless you are a college freshman, your school has a strong alumni network or if your accomplishments are unique.
- Use a standard Word document and save in .doc format. Not all ATS systems can read .docx, PDF, RTF, and JPG formats.
- Use simple formatting. Do not use headers, footers, borders, lines, symbols (bullet points are fine) or shading.
- Customize each resume for the specific position being sought using language from the job description. Be specific and incorporate relevant, targeted keywords and phrases for the position being sought.
- Use keywords and phrases in context. Incorporate them into descriptive achievement oriented bullet points rather than just including them as a list of skills or competencies.
- When listing education and previous employment details, place the year after the appointment in month /year format only (mm/yyyy).
- Edit carefully and thoroughly. The ATS resume keyword checker will not recognize misspelled words. And, if your resume survives the ATS screening process, it will next be reviewed by human beings so it must be error-free.
Advantages of Using Our ATS Friendly Resume Templates
We are confident that when it comes to producing a resume that effectively lists all your skills, education and experience which pertains to the job being applied for with easy to find keywords. We can supply you with the best free resume checker and range of other professional services that will pinpoint any weaknesses and get your CV up to spec better than anywhere else online. Each and every one of our services are targeted specifically to give you complete satisfaction and we believe this is what you should expect to receive from one of the leaders in our field and will keep you coming back for all future help.