When you are applying for a job, you need to make sure you know at least about the standard student resume template. Employers want to see your resume at its best that it why it is essential that you make your paper tremendous because it serves as your tool in marketing yourself.
Standard Resume Format you can use
Even though you will use standard CV template, it is important to update it regularly especially when you complete a training course or finish some jobs. It should be updated for every job you are applying for. Since your resume is your tool in marketing yourself, you need to know what information you need to include.
- Contact information
- Mobile or phone number
- Career objective
- Employment history: This section includes all important work history that includes work experience and volunteering. It also provides information on the name of your employer, period of employment, job title as well as key achievement.
- Education and training qualifications: In this section, it includes important training and education qualifications. You need to give information on the name of the university you attended, where you studied, course, date and title completed.
- Demonstrated skills: You need to consider what skills are needed in the position you are applying form, and then make sure to include it on your paper. You need, to be honest, all the time about the information you are writing.
- Special achievements: In this section, you need to highlight your best and special achievements that can be community work, sporting achievement, work goal or volunteering.
- Referees: In this section, you should contact the person you write as your reference so that they will know what to say or do when they are being contacted. With it, you need to list the name of the person, title and contact number.
There you go a standard resume template you can follow or serve as your guide. Whatever template you want to have for yourself, make sure the content is valuable and it is the information that the employer is looking for.