Each employer needs to hire a dynamic and proactive candidate that is why you need to ensure you will provide what the employer is looking for. It is essential that you know resume tips 2015 to enhance your chance of being accepted.
According to time.com seven out of ten of CareerBuilder’s survey respondents say they spend five minutes or less perusing each resume, and 48% spend less than two minutes.
Resume Tips 2015
- Format and layout: In resume trends 2015, it is essential to have appealing layouts. Ensure that you customize your resume in order to optimize your experience and qualifications. Never use resume generic templates.
- Purpose: In new CV format 2015, it is important to know about the purpose of your paper before you write it. Your purpose is to land an interview and you need to keep this in your mind.
- Short and vivid story: In resume formats 2015, some job seekers tell a short story. Hiring managers now prefer reading accomplishments that are written in brief stories. If you want to stand out, you can do this but be sure you will be straightforward.
- Relevance matters: If the employer comes across unimportant information, he will lose the interest of reading it. It is essential to include only the relevant details. Be sure that you show your expertise and relevant skills.
- Top to the bottom rule: The rule of top to bottom is still effective in the industry. This means that the most significant and great points must be written at top of the page in order to entice prospective employer.
- Use bullets: Using bullets in a resume is very common but in order to make it different, it is better when you include bullets in the experience section.
Also if you want to be happy with your work, you can check your resume and get a resume evaluation in the best way with our team.
- Start your resume with professional profile or summary
- Never use pronouns
- Only write your resume to one to two pages
- Use separate section for achievements
- Never mention hobbies
- Check your resume for mistakes like spelling and grammar
The time you know what the best tips in writing your resume are, you need to start writing. You need to start creating an outline that you will follow when you are in the process of writing. Be sure that the simple resume format you use is effective enough to impress the employer.
There are even more tips on 2015 resume template, so feel free to check out.
Image credit: theultralinx.com, ibrandstudio.com